setuprakashan.com owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the site. The design & map of the site, the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Site, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein.
Your use of the site does not grant to your ownership of any content whether in text, audio or video format, graphics & banners, blogs & reviews code, data or materials you may access on the site.
You may access and view the content on the site on any device. The Site and the services offered on or through the site, including any content in any format and materials thereon, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
Any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the site, or any content, code, data or materials on the site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express written prior permission from setuprakashan.com or the applicable rights holder. You may not otherwise download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the site. In case of violation of any intellectual property and copyright laws Setu Prakashan will enforce its legal rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Logo & Trademarks
The logo, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website or on content available through the website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Setu Prakashan and others may not be used unless authorized by the trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the website or on or through the website’s services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. Setu Prakashan will aggressively enforce its Trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law.
You can modify your personal details by accessing the ‘Edit’ option on our site or sending us email regarding it.
We do not rent, sell, barter or trade the information you have provided to third parties. However, should it become necessary, we may need to share your information to some extent with vendors, representatives of the law or government, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
All terms & conditions are automatically applied when you use Setuprakashan.com. Please ensure to keep the account information & password safe & confidential.
Opt Out Policy
Please email us if you on longer wish to receive any information or news letter from us.
Prohibited User Conduct
You warrant and agree that, while using the website and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site,
- You shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the website’s content, materials or services for any further commercial or promotional purposes;
- Or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the website.
- You shall not engage in spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the website or for any services or features offered on or through the website, or obtaining lists of users or obtaining or accessing other information or features on, from or through the website or the services offered on or through the website, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the website or any services offered on or through the Site;
- You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials, information or any services made available on or through the website through any means.
- Use the website or the services made available on or through the website in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests.
- Use the website or the website’s services or features in violation of Setu Prakashan’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary, personal or legal rights.
- Use the website or the website’s services in violation of any applicable law.
- You further agree that you may not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the website or the website’s services, or any content thereof, or make unauthorized use thereof.
- You agree that you will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the website.
Public Forums, Blogs
In order to keep its users well informed Setu Prakashan may, from time to time, make messaging services, chat services, bulletin boards, message boards, blogs, newsletters, other forums and other such services available on or through the website. In addition to any other rules or regulations that we may post in connection with a particular service, you agree that you shall not upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the website or any service or feature made available on or through the website, any materials which
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website or the website’s services,
- Are fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent.
- Constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.
- Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful component.
- Contain embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind.
- Contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact.
You further agree not to impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from the website or Setu Prakashan. You alone are responsible for the content and consequences of any of your activities.
Right to Monitor
- Private or Sensitive Information on Public Forums, Blogs. It is important to remember that comments submitted to a forum or blog may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our Web Site and elsewhere on the Internet, and are likely to be accessible for a long time and you have no control over who will read them eventually. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our public forums.
Third Party Web Sites.
In order to practice best of e-commerce services, you may be linked or redirected to & from the third-party web sites and third-party web sites may link to the website (“Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through linked third-party websites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
Links to linked sites / third party websites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Setu Prakashan’s agent below:
Information to be submitted:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located, with a link if possible;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send notifications of claimed infringement to:
Disclaimer of warranties
Setu Prakashan through its website make every effort to keep every user satisfied with its e-commerce services but at the same time the website, including, without limitation, all services, content, functions and materials, is provided “as is”, “as available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and we hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, express and implied.
We do not warrant that the site or the services, content, functions or materials contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected.
We make no warranty that the site will meet users’ requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Setu Prakashan also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
Information On the Site
We try to ensure that the information posted on the site is correct and up-to-date. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured may contain incomplete data, typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any such error is truly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability. However, please be aware that we present our content ’as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy.
We reserve the right to change or make corrections to any of the information provided on the site at any time and without any prior warning. We cannot, and do not, guarantee the correctness, precision, thoroughness or completeness of any of the information available on the site, nor will we be liable for any inaccuracy or omission concerning any of the information provided on the site.
Limitation of liability
In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall Setu Prakashan, any member of the Setu Prakashan family, or any of their directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “protected entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the site or the content, materials and functions related thereto, your provision of information via the site, lost business or lost sales, even if such protected entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to certain users. In no event shall the protected entities be liable for or in connection with any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the site. In no event shall the total aggregate liability of the protected entities to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions or your use of the site exceed, in the aggregate, the amount, if any, paid by you to Setu Prakashan for your use of the site or purchase of products via the site.
We control and operate the site from our office in Noida, India. We do not represent the materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. All parties to these terms and conditions waive their respective rights to a trial by jury.
Setu Prakashan may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site or the site’s services at any time. Setu Prakashan may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the site and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability. Setu Prakashan maintains a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the web site use privileges of users who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights.